Friday, August 27, 2010

A Berserk Day In My Schezio Life

i woke up today feeling titillated i jumped out of my bed and into my sunday best and got into my transformer car trixie as it was a busy day and i had a bunch of stuff on my list. i arrived at my first stop, my 3 in 1 pool had some quirks that needed to be fixed, the waiting line was bottomless but when it was my turn they told me it wont take a jiffy and asked me to wait in the waiting square . in the waiting square i enjoyed a fat free water flavoured smoothie and i met the most delightful french fry ever which was kinda intriguing because every one knows how much tedious the biodegradable cow based potatoes are. we discussed many unearthly stuff and we discovered that we have a friend in common that we both hate in fact i dont remember meeting someone who was fond of the dijon musterd because like all french hooligans monsiure frank dijon was a snob. when my pool was all fixed and fashionable i got back on the road . Damn those wreckless hybrid baby oxens they drive in a very annoying way , i reached to the pinky mall and it was shopping time i needed to get au courant pair of talking jeans and a new grass flippy floppies. shopping was prosperous and prudent . now it was time for lunch and i was meeting my laqueshian friends from planet CX*!1.H , we had some soul food ( soul food = food that is bad for you but makes you feel better ) smoked our pipes and went on our ways . i reached my home and i was jaded i got into my comfy house shorts and got back into my bed half hour late from my waking up time and dozed off into my trippy dreams .

8 comments:

  1. What did I say about those shrooms?!! Hand them over... or at least pass a girl a few :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. my only relationship with mushrooms are the ones tht come as a pizza topping :P and incase u wanna act smart and ask what am i smoking then the answe in advance is dunhill blue for ciggs 3nb toot and double apple m3sel the occasional cohiban cigar and after seeing shelock holmes i am interested in the pipe coz i can so see myself 20 years from now smoking a pipe and teaching young students about the Mj procedure a new break thru in the world of plastic surgery :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. A)You do realize the pun in the shrooms, you're pretty aware of my allergies :P

    B) I wasn't gonna ask that, it seemed too obvious, I already have a mental image of you as the caterpillar in Alice in Wonderland :P

    C) You soooo don't look like a pipe person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well not now :P i said in 20 years or so :P or maybe 30 coz id still look fine at my 40s :P and id probably be going through some mid life crisis and be doing things like buying a red convertable the pipe would ruin the awesomeness of my meltdown :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh God, you'll be the creepy elder version of Ray!! Using words that you -thought- they were cool back in the day, a ditzy blond will rob you and you''' end up ruing the day you decided to start shrooming :P

    P.S. I wanted to end with suicide but it seemed too much :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. DUH !! did u not read what i wrote :P ? i used words like mid life crisis and meltdown and red convertable :P u cant have these 3 things in a sentence and think anything gd would come out of it :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll die out of Squaids won't u? :P

    ReplyDelete